Small Businesses

As your digital tax advisor, we help with the tax return for you as a small buisiness owner, no matter if you are self-employed full-time or part-time. We prepare the income surplus statement for you and also your personal income tax return.

We advise and represent small business owners nationwide, completely digitally and remotely. Our firm is organized for this type of cooperation. As far as possible, we work paperless and use digital processes with our clients. At the same time, personal and qualified advice is available to you, regardless of where you live.


Income Surplus Statement

Small business owners benefit from simplified accounting rules, which are regulated in Section 4 (3) of the Income Tax Act (EStG). The taxable profit is the "surplus of operating income over operating expenses". This is determined by means of a so-called income surplus statement, which we will gladly prepare for you.

VAT Return

As a small business owner, you do not indicate any sales tax in your invoices and cannot claim an input tax deduction. You do not have to submit an advance VAT return, but you do have to submit an annual VAT return. The main purpose of this is to check compliance with the small business regulation. In connection with the preparation of your income surplus statement, we also prepare your annual VAT return.

Personal Income Tax Return

An income tax return with annexes G or S and EÜR is also required for small entrepreneurs. After determining the business profit, we will then take care of your income tax return.

If you are also an employed person in addition to being self-employed, we will of course also take this into account in the context of the income tax return.


At our firm, we serve small business owners from a wide variety of sectors, including:

All designations of persons apply equally to all genders.